Becoming a MOLA supoporting partner is an exciting way to realise your business’s CSR objectives. We develop bespoke and mutually beneficial partnership packages.
Supporting partners receive a bespoke package of benefits tailored to suit your business’s CSR needs. This can include:
- Recognition and branding across MOLA events, websites, project publications and marketing material
- Use of MOLA Time Trucks to deliver your community engagement activities, CR/sustainable business objectives, as well as bespoke events for your key stakeholders
- Invitations to senior staff to exclusive MOLA events, offering networking opportunities with other key stakeholders and supporters
- Bespoke client events including special exhibitions of the latest finds and site visits to major new discoveries
- Bespoke staff events including lectures, CPD days, friends and family site visits and finds handling workshops
- Preferential access to MOLA community events for your staff and their families
- Complimentary copies of MOLA publications
For businesses involved in the development industry, a MOLA Supporting Partnership coupled with our world class commercial services offers a unique package to deliver sustainable development, in the most time efficient manner, with maximum CSR benefit.
Our Ambassadors promote the meaningful social impact of archaeological research and community projects.
Our Patrons are benevolent and dedicated individuals who understand the importance of heritage.
Support our current charitable campaigns and make a positive impact with archaeology today.
We carry out a range of research and community archaeology projects every year, with our partners.