MHI Project Specific Archaeologists - Cambridgeshire
CONTRACT TYPE: Temporary contract to 29th June 2018 - see below for further details
We expect to recruit applicants for start dates both this month and the following month. Applicants should ideally have at least three months UK commercial archaeology experience and linear infrastructure experience would be especially beneficial. Relevant European commercial experience will also be considered and we welcome applications from EU Citizens. Candidates should demonstrate an ability to work well within large teams and have a flexible approach to deployment. CSCS card holders are preferred but we can arrange and pay for the test if necessary. Note – the test stations are exclusively in the UK. Applications will be reviewed on receipt and immediate start dates are available for the right individuals.
Although this is for a temporary contract, fixed until 29th June 2018 staff may have the opportunity to transfer to an alternative infrastructure project once this contract ceases maintaining continuous service. This opportunity is subject to successful completion of the probationary period.
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), pro-rata
- Transport assistance from assembly hubs in Bedford and Cambridge
- Assistance if needed for the first 2 weeks in support of temporary accommodation while searching for a new home base
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Cycle Scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Additional pay available to drivers (company vehicles are provided for transport of staff from Bedford and Cambridge subject to having sufficient drivers)
Please download the job description and application form below to apply. Applications without an application form will not be considered.
Applications should be submitted electronically to email@example.com .
While everyone recruited will have common contracts, the employer will be either Headland or MOLA. Successful applicants will be assigned to one organisation for management of HR issues. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without restrictions. Proof of eligibility will be required prior to commencement.