Head of Project Management & Consultancy - London
Job Ref: HOPM0819L
MOLA is seeking a dynamic new Head of Project Management to lead and develop our London team of project managers and consultants.
Based at MOLA’s London office you will be:
• A member of the Senior Leadership Team, contributing to and implementing our organisational strategy and charitable purpose,
• Leading on quality and delivery of our London Office projects,
• Providing positive, motivational management and development of our Project management and consultancy teams,
• Our London commercial lead helping MOLA to win projects and deliver them securely and safely
This role will suit a project manager or consultant with extensive experience of commercial archaeology across a wide range of sectors and geographies, including London and the Southeast and someone who enjoys and is good at managing, mentoring and developing teams.
The successful candidate will have substantial demonstrable experience of:
• Sound commercial management of major archaeological projects as a project manager of consultant,
• Leading and developing teams,
• Winning work through client relationship management and successful tendering,
• Contributing positively and creatively to strategy
This role provides an opportunity to get involved in some of the most challenging and important archaeological projects in the UK, to develop management and leadership skills in a supportive and positive team and to use entrepreneurial and commercial skills to enable MOLA to benefit people and society through archaeology.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without restrictions. Proof of eligibility will be required prior to commencement.
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including the following:
• Proficiency based pay progression
• 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising based on service length
• Company pension scheme
• Health care cash plan (including dependent children)
• Subsidy for relevant professional memberships
• Cycle Scheme
• Season interest-free travel loan
• Free access to many of London’s museums and galleries (excluding ticketed events)
We are committed to mentoring and training staff at all levels in order to develop individual capability and enhance career prospects. We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
For full details of the required competencies and experience please see the job description and personal specification below. Applications without an application form will not be considered.
Should you have any questions about this role please get in touch.
Applications should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref HOPM0819L.
The closing date for the vacancy is 23:59 on Sunday 1 September 2019.
MOLA promotes diversity and equality of opportunity at all levels, and welcomes applications from people regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, age, or religion or belief.