Business Development Coordinator
Job Ref: BDC0720L
Pay range: £29,300 to £36,000 (depending upon experience)
Hours: Full-time 37.5hours per week
Duration: Permanent Contract
We are looking for a motivated, self-starting Business Development Co-ordinator to take the lead on attracting new clients, retaining current clients, identifying and managing new leads, and coordinating tender responses.
The successful candidate will work with Directors and Senior Project Managers to develop and implement strategies for winning business, and to generate leads in key target areas, whilst identifying new areas for growth.
This is a developing role within MOLA, there is scope for the right candidate to make it their own and build upon the job description to create a rewarding role that will ensure the continued success of the organisation.
• Experience of working well with senior staff in a busy office environment
• Familiarity of CRM systems and/or commercial market databases (such as Glenigan)
• Ability to network effectively and confidently speak to new potential clients
• Ability to identify opportunities for various services and for up-sell
• Ability to identify opportunities for streamlining processes
• Outstanding written and spoken English communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to copy edit
• Outstanding organisational abilities, with an aptitude for planning ahead and prioritising effectively
• An enthusiastic self-starter, able to take initiative and be proactive in making suggestions
• A professional, personable, positive, diplomatic and confident demeanour
• Experience in a client-facing environment
• Experience in tendering, coordinating and writing tender responses
• Experience of researching
• Familiarity with construction sector supplier requirements (quality, H&S etc terminology)
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including the following:
• 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising based on service length
• Company pension scheme
• Health care cash plan (including dependent children)
• Full payment of relevant professional membership fees
• Sickness income protection and life assurance
• Cycle Scheme
• Interest-free season travel loans
• Free access to many of London’s museums and galleries
We are committed to mentoring and training staff at all levels in order to develop individual capability and enhance career prospects.
• For more information and to apply, please download the full job description and application form below quoting reference BDC0720L
• Applications without an application form will not be considered.
• Applications should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The closing date for the vacancy is 23:59 on 4th October 2020
• Early applications are advised as applications will be reviewed upon receipt and interviews may take place before the closing date.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without restrictions. Proof of eligibility will be required prior to commencement.
MOLA promotes diversity and equality of opportunity at all levels, and welcomes applications from people regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, age, or religion or belief.